Saturday, September 12, 2009

End of Season Outing and Banquet

It was a great day for golf. The rain held off or should I say it didn’t rain on the course.

Tournament Champions:

The team of John Hemphill, Ron Waid, Bill Oravec and Steve Plant – shot a 1 under 71 (without getting a birdie) thanks to Ron Waid chipping in for an eagle on the 11th hole.

Closet to the Pin:

Bill "Irish" Gallagher shot came within 5’7” inches from the cup. (about the same distance my drive was off the tee!)

The team did get the bird. A matter of fact the team (Bill G, Herm, Rob, and Shaun) got more birdies than the rest of the teams combined but they also (as a team) had the most bogies than any other teams. Great shot Bill!

Longest Drive:

Mike Galiszuski – Mike had 14 holes to practice for the longest drive and he roped one done the middle. Mike ended of his long drive with a 20 foot putt for a par! Nice Drive Mike!

I had a great time with the league this year and I want thank you for the gift of motor oil.
I’m hoping to see everyone next year! If I don’t see you by then, have a great off season!

Dave

Not if I have anything to say about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment