Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 7

The sun was out and there was blue sky …. Of course this was after golf and we were leaving the club house!


As everyone knows, the 16th hole was under water so we played it as a par 3. If you were giving/getting a stroke on the 16th hole, it was moved to the next lowest hcp hole. I checked the cards and believe me it didn’t make any difference to everyone involved.


There were a few low rounds, last night. Some in the same 4-some and some even at the 1 on 1 match level.

SandBagger of the Week:

Mark "My handicap is going down" Stadnicki. Mark shot a net round of 23. Great round Mark!

I just want to add: Dan "Who’s my next victim?" Crawford had a net 25 and Ed "No I’m not tweeting my score to Stocker" Williams had a net 26. I just want to say great round Gentlemen. Oh by the way, they were all getting strokes last night. Talking about sandbaggers!

Byrdie Club:

One returnee - Grand PooBa: Bill Gallagher who got his bird on the 10th hole and newbie - Mark "My handicap is going down" Stadnicki who shot his bird on the 13th hole. Great shots, Gentlemen.

Eagle Club:

Zilch

I just want to send a Get Well to the team of Hemphill / Oravec. Both have been out the last 2 weeks with back ailments. Hopefully we’ll see them on the course next week.

Reminders:

Dues should be paid in full by the half way mark.

End-of-the-Year Tournament:

Where: St Anne CC
Date: Saturday September 24, 2011
Time: 10:15

Subs – if you need a sub next week, let me know

Dave
(Work) 413-794-9031
(Cell) 413-887-8296

Standings After Week 7:

3) Kearns / Russell (26.5 points)
8) Galiszuski / Williams (22.5 points)
9) Pierce / Wieland (21.0 points)
2) Gallagher / Keilich (18.5 points)
5) Cowles / Morano (17.5 points)
4) Frankel / White (16.5 points)
1) Deyette / Stadnicki (16.5 points)
6) Hemphill / Oravec (14.5 points)
7) Myers / Patrizzi (11.5 points)
10) Abbott / Costello (10.0 points)


Ted clears the barn on his second shot on 18.





No comments:

Post a Comment