Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 9

We’re starting to get the extra roll on the ball, now!

Did everyone notice the "redirection" of the stream along side the 6th hole? I got a close up look (twice)!

We had another 1 vs. 2 last night. Well the 1st place team of Alvarez / Cowles schooled the team of Hemphill / Oravec. Enough said..

What I want to say about our 4-some golf game, as a group we ……. Enough said.

Every time Mike Galiszuski walked by, I wanted to take my hat off and put my right hand over my heart!

SandBagger of the Week:

Tie between Manny "Mr. Consistent" Russell and Nick "Costello" Billeter, both shooting a fine net 31. Great round Gentlemen!

Byrdie Club:

Rob "I Want a New Partner" Pierce getting his bird on the par 4 6th hole and Manny "Mr. Consistent" Russell getting his bird on the ‘Hole from Hell’ par 4 3rd hole.

I heard Rob’s birdie was so fantastic that he got a "byrdie" pitcher and half, of beer!

Great shooting Gentlemen!

Rumor of the Week:

Manny had a 33 going into the last hole.

Subs needed for next week: Gene

If you need a sub, let me know.

Dave Deyette
(work) 413-794-9031
(cell) 413-887-8296

Standings After Week 9:

5) Alvarez / Cowles (33.0 points)
3) Kearns / Russell (30.5 points)
6) Hemphill / Oravec (27.5 points)
10) Abbott / Costello (22.0 points)
8) Galiszuski / Williams (21.5 points)
4) Frankel / White (20.5 points)
1) Deyette / Stadnicki (20.5 points)
2) Gallagher / Keilich (18.5 points)
7) Myers / Patrizzi (16.5 points)
9) Pierce / Wieland (14.5 points)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment