Friday, June 20, 2014

Three Phoenix League Golfers - Bill, Dave and Kevin

Could this be True?

Three golfers from the Phoenix league had finished their round of golf and were sitting around the 19th hole enjoying a pitcher or two of beer.  Their conversation was, of course, centered about each others "potential" ability to score birdies and perhaps even an eagle.  Realizing that only bogies best fit their style of play these golfers began reminiscing about the cause of their erratic play.

Bill, the first golfer says,... "Fellas, I have real problems.  Every morning, at 7 o'clock, I get up and try to urinate.  All day long I try to urinate.  They give me all kinds of medicine.........but nothing helps.

Dave, the second golfer says ...."you think you have problems. Every morning at 8:00 I get up and try to move my bowels. I try all day long.  They give me all kinds of stuff..... but nothing works.

Finally, Kevin, the third golfer speaks up........"Fellas, every morning at 7:00 sharp I urinate.  Every morning at 8:00 I move my bowels.  Every morning at 9:00......  I wake up !!!

(courtesy of Gene)
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment