Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 4

First off, ‘good eyes’ to Dave Housman – Dave happened to be in the right spot last night and a very appreciative Hermann Keilich was glad he was. I think everyone knows by now what had happened. If not, let me just say – ‘Hermann’s wedding ring was dropped, on the course and Dave spotted it’. Dave was playing in the last group and Hermann was in the first group. Good eyes Dave!

The Hero of the Day, with his bountiful reward.

Hermann's all smiles, hoping that Jenny never finds out what almost happened!

SandBagger of the Week: Dave Deyette – I was playing against Angela last night and I told her, if I play this good against her that I’ll be playing against her, next week and the week after that, and the week after that… I shot a net of 28.

Byrdie Club: We had a shutout. President Jason was overheard that he was doubling his efforts to increase the membership. I can’t reveal my source, but I heard that Hillary wouldn’t mind being his vice-president!

Like always if you need a sub, let us know.

Dave

Standings after Week 4:

10) Mackin / Pierce (18.0 points)
3) Kearns / Russell (14.5 points)
6) Hemphill / Waid (13.5 points)
9) Michaud / Zwanch (10.5 points)
4) Frankel / Larson (10.0 points)
8) Dolan / Galiszuski (9.0 points)
1) Deyette / Stadnicki (8.5 points)
7) Myers / Patrizzi (7.5 points)
5) Housman / Morano (5.0 points)
2) Gallagher / Keilich (3.5 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment