Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 2

Here are the golf stats for 5/12/2009:

We were lucky last night (the weather). Even the sun peeked out, every once in a while.

It’s way to earlier to tell, but have you ever seen the team of Kearns and Russell, not in first place over the last couple of years?

SandBagger of the Week:

Steve "I usually don’t play this well" Plant – Steve shot a fine net 24. Hey at least I didn’t play against him (Lenny). Great round, Steve!

Byrdie Club:

Well President Minardi has company. Kevin "I’ll buy the pitcher next week" Kearns birdie the 12 th hole. Good shot Kevin! (I wonder if he got a picture of it).


What's with Kevin's eye?

Eagle Club:

No members

Hole-in-one Club:

No members (yet). Gene hasn’t played yet.

We should almost have a full crew next week. I only have Hermann needing a sub (correct).

Quote of the Week: From Mark Stadnicki to me, about my drive on the 18th hole. "I can hit my 8 iron farther than that!"



Hey it was straight or should I say when it stopped it was in the middle of the fairway!

Dave

Standings After Week 2:

7) Myers / Patrizzi (9.5 points)
8) Dolan / Galiszuski (8.5 points)
2) Gallagher / Keilich (8.5 points)
10) Oravec / Plant (8.0 points)
1) Deyette / Stadnicki (7.0 points)
5) Housman / Morano (5.0 points)
9) Mackin / Pierce (2.0 points)
4) Frankel / Carey (1.0 points)
6) Hemphill / Waid (0.5 points)
3) Kearns / Russell (0.0 points)


A member of the last place, scoreless team prepares to shoot.


Hermann missed a birdie putt and blamed the league photographer.

What can Brown do for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment