Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 4

Just a reminder, the league rules are 4 over par and then pick up. So on the score card, it would be:

Par 3 - 7
Par 4 - 8
Par 5 - 9

It was interesting. I left all the scores as is and ran the golf program. I got two different results and speaking team wise, I liked it when I left the scores as is. Our team had 1 more point.

SandBagger of the Week:

Manny "I’m Back" Russell - Manny shot a fine 29 net, powering the team of Kearns / Russell to their first points of the season. Great shooting Manny! Oh wait we play him next week – rats.

Byrdie Club:

Three new members: Manny "I’m Back" Russell had his bird on the 11th . Bill "Irish" Gallagher started off with a birdie on the 10th and Meyer Frankel on the ever so hard 13th . Great shots gentlemen!

p.s. I think Meyer was practicing for the last three weeks. Bad back – surrrreeeee. I couldn’t tell by his round. Of course we took turns getting his ball out of the cup for him. Welcome back Meyer.

Meyer makes his triumphant return.

Eagle Club:

Nothing yet but I have hope.

Another ps, when you check out the blog and you’ll see a picture of me putting, that was for a bird. See Byrdie Club to find out if I made the putt or not.

And Dave's birdie attempt is . . . ?

If you need a sub, let me know.

Dave

Standings After Week 4:

10) Oravec / Plant (15.0 points)
7) Myers / Patrizzi (13.5 points)
2) Gallagher / Keilich (13.5 points)
5) Housman / Morano (11.5 points)
1) Deyette / Stadnicki (11.0 points)
8) Dolan / Galiszuski (10.5 points)
9) Mackin / Pierce (9.0 points)
6) Hemphill / Waid (6.5 points)
4) Frankel / Carey (5.5 points)
3) Kearns / Russell (4.0 points)

. . . then Phil and Tiger each bogied 18 while I holed my approach shot from 172 yards. And that, Meyer, is how I won the British Open last year.

The recently "retired" Bill Oravec enjoys his golden elixir.

No comments:

Post a Comment