Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 2

Does anyone remember Spring???  I think we went right into Summer!

It was good to see Dan back on the course!

Wow not one drive off the barn last night!

After last night, I should be really good with my Tree Wood and Tree Iron… 

SandBagger of the Week: 

Dan "Rob" Crawford shot a fine net 30.   This took away Mr. President’s as SandBagger… I’m getting ahead of myself!  Great round, Dan!! 

Team SandBagger award: Gallagher / Keilich – for a team who doesn’t show up and still gets catapulted into 2nd place.  I think their hcps should adjusted – 2 strokes lower should do it! 

Byrdie Club:

Dave Zogbaum or should I say  President Zogger.  Dave is now looking to fill his cabinet with a few good golfers.  Hopefully he won’t have long to wait!  But I degress, Dave shot his bird on the par 5 11th hole.   Great shooting Mr. President! 

Eagle Club: 

Within the next 3 weeks! 

End-of-the-Year Tournament: 

TBA 

St. Anne C.C.
781 Shoemaker Lane
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
(413)-786-2088
stannecc@aol.com 

If you need a sub, let me know.

Subs for next week: Mike, Rob 

Dave Deyette
(work) 413-794-9031
(cell)  413-887-8296

Standings After Week 2:

7)  Deyette / Zogbaum (8.0 points)
8)  Gallagher / Keilich (7.5 points)
4)  Frankel / White (6.0 points)
1)  Confrey / Myers (5.0 points)
10) Alvarez / Cowles (4.5 points)
9)  Kearns / Russell (4.0 points)
6)  Pierce / Wieland (4.0 points)
5)  Hemphill / Oravec (4.0 points)
3)  Galiszuski / Williams (4.0 points)
2)  Deyette / Stadnicki (3.0 points)


No comments:

Post a Comment