Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 5

Dodged another bullet.  We got the round in before it rained!

If you go onto Bill G’s blog, you will see a picture of my brother holding 2 dollars and smiling.  Let me explain the reason why Bill was smiling, he was thinking:  "They paid me 2 dollars to beat Dave.  When I would have paid them to allow me to play Dave, so I could beat him!

There have been a few sideline discussions on starting the rounds a little later: say around 4:30.  There are a few golfers who are scrambling to make the earlier tee times.  It doesn’t bother me starting later.  I don’t think there is another league behind us.  I’m going to go with the flow.  Think about it and I would like to hear what every thinks and I’m opened up for some or any solutions. 

SandBagger of the Week: 

Ted Cowles who shot a fine net 32.  Great round Ted! 

Byrdie Club: 

One newbie this week: Kevin "I’ll buy the pitcher next week!" Kearns bagged his bird on the par 4 8th hole. 

Eagle Club: 

Another almost on the 8th hole,  see the picture on the blog.  I shouldn’t have to say whose ball it was. 

End-of-the-Year Tournament: 

Saturday October 10th, 2015, 10:00am

St. Anne C.C.
781 Shoemaker Lane
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
(413)-786-2088
stannecc@aol.com 

If you need a sub, let me know.
Subs for next week: Mike(?), Zogger 

Dave Deyette
(work) 413-794-9031
(cell)  413-887-8296

Standings After Week 5: 

4)  Frankel / White  (15.0 points)
7)  Deyette / Zogbaum  (14.5 points)
3)  Galiszuski / Williams  (14.5 points)
1)  Confrey / Myers  (13.0 points)
6)  Pierce / Wieland  (12.5 points)
8)  Gallagher / Keilich  (11.5 points)
2)  Deyette / Stadnicki  (11.5 points)
10) Alvarez / Cowles  (11.0 points)
5)  Hemphill / Oravec  (11.0 points)
9)  Kearns / Russell  (10.5 points)

Bill G's approach on the sixth hole.  You could say it was a crappy shot, and Bill was pissed.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment